An introduction to Studio Tecnico BFP
Description: Studio Tecnico BFP is an engineering company with multiple years of experience in both the energy sector for the production, transmission and supply of electrical energy, in particular from renewable sources (sun and wind) and also in the oil sector (roadside fuel service stations). The company's professional skills ensure the integrated management of all design and implementation processes carried out by specialized engineers working for the company. BFP electrical, civil, mechanical and environmental engineers capable of dealing with and solving all types of problems related to the development and the implementation of large and complex projects involving Italian and foreign companies.
The Engineering Services for Renewable Energy Sources are:
- design and authorization of electricity production plants from renewable sources and network electrical systems (MV-HV);
- provision of all technical services required for their implementation;
- administrative compliance checks, analysis and validation of final working designs for private companies;
- technical and administrative consulting for the authorization of electricity production;
- technical and administrative due diligence reports;
- environmental impact studies;
- preparation and follow up of requests for connection to the electrical grid and notice of commencement for new electrical workshops;
- operation and maintenance management.
BFP involvement to the INGRID projects was related to the preparation of the final design for authorisation purposes, the follow-up of authorisation processes, final working designs (electrical-civil) for construction purposes and engineering activities necessary for the development and the set-up of the INGRID Demonstrator plant.